Weld Australia (formerly the WTIA) is the Authorised Nominated Body of the International Institute of Welding (IIW), responsible for awarding AS/NZS ISO 3834 company certification. Weld Australia certification is also backed by the European Welding Federation (EWF) for Welding, Cutting and Joining, fostering international credibility and capability recognition.
Weld Australia certification to AS/NZS ISO 3834 is internationally recognised, and highly regarded and respected throughout Australia’s welding and industrial sectors.
With its expert team of certified Welding Engineers, Weld Australia will provide guidance and assistance throughout your company’s assessment and certification to AS/NZS ISO 3834.
Certified companies will be listed on:
- Weld Australia website for maximum national exposure
- EWF website (www.ewf.be) for maximum international exposure
Why Choose Weld Australia for Certification?
Not only is Weld Australia a highly respected independent third-party, we are the International Institute of Welding (IIW) Authorised Nominated Body. This makes Weld Australia the premier welding certification body in Australia.
Plus, with Weld Australia conducting your certification audits and assessment, you have access to our highly-qualified team of welding experts. Our experts work closely with you to improve your processes and procedures to ensure they’re in-line with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 3834, thereby increasing your productivity and profits. All our assessors are:
- Qualified and experienced in quality system auditing and experienced in welded fabrication
- Either IWE or IWT qualified, with at least 3 years’ experience in welded fabrication
- Extremely familiar with AS/NZS ISO 3834, factory production control systems and quality management systems
How to Get Certified to AS/NZS ISO 3834
Ready to have your organisation certified to AS/NZS ISO 3834? You can: